- Chair’s and presents at major International Conferences such as the IJAS (International Journal Arts & Sciences) conference at the University of Venice, Italy (2016); the IJAS conference in Barcelona, Spain (2015) and the HICAH (Hawaii International Conference on Arts & Humanities) in Honolulu, Hawaii (2015).
- Was invited as a visiting Professor of Music at Asuza Pacific University in Los Angeles, California.
- Is on the piano faculty of the Victoria Conservatory of Music Summer Piano Academy held at the University of Victoria. He participates in the summer as instructor for the Calgary Piano Institute – Mount Royal University; as a guest lecturer at the Point Loma Summer Keyboard Institute in San Diego and is a regular contributor to the Calgary Arts Summer School Association (CASSA).
- Mr Gnandt has studied at a number of prestigious institutions, including the University of Washington (Randolph Hokanson), University of Edinburgh, Scotland (Canada Council Grant), and the Juilliard School of Music (Adele Marcus).
- His piano students have participated in national and international piano competitions and have gone on to graduate studies at recognized institutions such as: Juilliard School of Music, Manhattan School of Music, Eastman School of Music, Oxford, England; Westminster Choir College, McGill University, University of Toronto, and University of Ottawa.
- Edwin Gnandt has served as faculty member at Ambrose University since 1995.
- Current projects include an Ambrose University Research Grant for his upcoming book entitled “The Inner World of Frederic Chopin: Psychology, Medicine and the Majorca Experience”.
Variations On A Theme of Robert Schumann Opus 9, J. Brahms (1833-1897)
Rumanian Dance #1, Opus 8a, B. Bartok (1881-1945)
Papillons, Opus 2, R. Schumann (1810-1856)
Sonata #4, Opus 30, A. Scriabin (1871-1916)
2. A Portrait of Beethoven (2007)
Thirty-Two Variations On An Original Theme in C minor, WoO 80
Sonata in E major, Opus 109
Sonata in F major, Opus 10 #2
3. Piano Music of Chopin and Liszt (2006)
Nouvelles Etude #1 in F minor, F. Chopin (1810-1849)
Etude in C major, Opus 10 #7, F. Chopin (1810-1849)
Ballade in F minor, F. Chopin (1810-1849)
Sonata in B minor, F. Liszt (1811-1886)
Paganini Etude in A minor, F. Liszt (1811-1886)